Content analysis is an overview of all media parameters important for you, your company, brand, sponsorship, industry or event. It helps you create, maintain or improve your media image in the public.
Through the media analysis you will learn the answers to the following questions:
– Do the media report on you and how often?
– In which types of media do you appear (print media, television, radio, web portals, blogs and social networks)?
– What media and territorial coverage did the reports have?
– What was the tone of the reports (positive, neutral, negative)?
– How much was your topic/product in primary focus of the media, and how much was it mentioned in passing?
– Which thematic focus of the media is dominant in the media reports?
– How many reports have the media initiated about you of their own accord?
– Who are the most influential actors who create your image?
– What is the relation between marketing investment and gained publicity?
– Which journalists write about you most often?
And much more.